During our long journey, diverse teams at Wiredelta have worked with many different clients and companies. Various industries are asking for our help and we are more than excited to provide consultancy and build new web and mobile applications within different industries. One of these unexpected cases is the Indian manufacturing company, Kamcrete.
The company produces and supplies the best quality AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) light weight blocks. Kamcrete benefits from its powerful product features, making it a market leader because of green, quality blocks. They are environmentally friendly, energy-saving and cost-effective. The main benefits of AAC blocks are sustainability and exploitation in different kinds of constructions, for example for residential, commercial, industrial or infrastructural approach.
Kamcrete’s proven that they can deliver the same quality as they project.
Since Kamcrete follows the B2B model, they asked Wiredelta for help to create a website, where they can feature all their products and content. Furthermore, the company made a brief structure with sections they would like to include in the main menu bar. Upon request, the website is divided into six simple pages, considering:
- Home page: An introduction of the business via textual information.
- About us: A summary of the ‘history and milestones’ about the team and business added with an additional gallery page under.
- AAC Blocks: A visual guide accompanied by texts to explain the advantages of AAC blocks.
- Benefits: An explanation on the benefits of AAC blocks in building homes or complexes using infographics, and Comparison section under the page of benefits: showing comparison table between AAC blocks, CLC blocks, Concrete blocks, and Clay bricks. And another comparison table between Kamcrete AAC and Other AAC.
- Certification: A small write up on the special status given to Kamcrete on being a green and responsible company
- Contact Us: A simple contact us section with a contact form that allows potential clients to get in touch with Kamcrete for inquiries or orders.
Wiredelta’s team decided to design two different drafts, in order to satisfy the company’s expectations. The first one displayed on the homepage, which includes a 3D render of a city. The second option is appearing on the other pages. It is a layout and is made within flat UI and colorful infographic icons designed in Adobe Illustrator.
Additionally, motion graphic shows the benefits of AAC blocks for construction like pest resistance, thermal insulation, non-toxic, etc. It is an interesting way to describe the main product features and catch the user’s attention. Finally, it helps Kamcrete’s target audience to get a better understanding of AAC.
As requested, the website is built mainly in a Flat UI. The color palette consists of nude colors. A story contains only text and cartoonish artwork. The website is supported by easy navigation icons.
Moreover, the layout is able to adjust its size to mobile phones or tablets. This creates easy access to visit a website when using small screens.
Our developers used Google maps with Kamcrete’s office location for customers´ interest, on the bottom of the website.
Wiredelta has a secure and stable solution to host the application after the launch. Here are the key benefits of our hosting solution:
- Speed: Normally shared hosts have thousands of users, WD has less than 20 accounts.
- Support: Analytics, DNS, Backups, Emails setup, etc.
- Security: Updates, Reinstallation.
- Implementation: Easier push for new features.
Each hosting enjoys the full power of the cPanel: Database access, FTP, SSH, Domain Management, etc. Compared to other service providers, Wiredelta limited the number of users which keeps the server fast. The solution is much more powerful and secure than a standard web-server.
Some of the general features, such as tools and panels, which our Wiredelta team used to build the website are:
- cPanel control – a popular control panel that provides a graphical interface designed to simplify the process of hosting a website through a standard web browser. In practice, our clients can access their databases and files themselves. No technical knowledge is required.
- FTP Users: 50 accounts – a standard network protocol used to transfer files from one host or to another. FTP accounts enable many different users (usually the technical team) to access the files at the same time.
- Load balance on peaks – a computer networking methodology that distributes workload across multiple computers. It helps to achieve optimal resource utilization and minimize response time. In practice, web-pages load much faster which improves the user experience.
- MySQL: Unlimited x 1 GB – the world’s most used open-source relational database management system. Our offer includes an unlimited number of databases. The size of each database must remain under 1GB.
- PhpMyAdmin: Direct Database Access – our PhpMyAdmin tool handles the easy administration of the database from the Web browser. It can perform various tasks such as creating, modifying or deleting databases, tables, fields or rows.
We strongly believe that Kamcrete’s collaboration with Wiredelta will engage new customers in their industry. The project is to develop a website that is easily accessed by wholesalers and retailers. Therefore, we also designed a contact form, where they can get in touch within Kamcrete.
As soon as a user enters his contact details in the contact form, the details will be sent to Kamcrete via email or SMS. The sender should receive the office address and contact details of Kamcrete.
The contact form is added with a drop-down menu and the following options for the desired contact person, such as Architect, Builder, Contractor, and End User.